We are looking for an authentic and astute Production Coordinator with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll report into the Creative Production Manager and will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of cut out photography and the management of all shoot samples.
This role is 40 hours per week, full time, working flexibly in hybrid style from our flagship store in Piccadilly as well as working from home and attending shoots.
Previous experience working with cut out photography and within Creative Production is essential.
You’re a natural conversationalist with a passion for photography and a welcoming warmth. You are proactive and adept at implementing and managing processes, you exceed expectations and are quick to do everything you can to deliver on them. You take the responsibility of being the Creative Production Coordinator of our much-loved brand to heart, with a ‘digital-first’ mentality and a keen eye for opportunities to go the extra mile.
You’re commercially focused, with a strong grasp on KPI’s and how you personally deliver and maximise your department’s targets. A confident problem solver and an expert on excel spreadsheets, you’re able to make carefully considered suggestions for your team.
- Key Creative Production Team contact for liaising with Design, Buying & Merchandising, License partners & the sourcing office.
- This role is a critical part of the creative production team, main point of contact for cut out photography enquiries and managing the end to end process for all cut out photography
- Chase main range late arrival samples on a weekly basis. Receive, track, label, box and send to the Cut-out Photography studio. Book time with studio and re-supply updated Tracker.
- Manage the studio to shoot cut out photography, ensure all samples are correctly labelled and organise delivery of product within the overall critical path
- Work closely with the design team to ensure any retouch notes have been documented ahead of cut out, campaign and Ecomm shoots
- Create and manage seasonal sample trackers for main range and additional launches (collaborations, capsule ranges etc) to keep a log of all samples received / outstanding / incorrect / loaned
- Receive, track, label, box and store all seasonal samples. Manage stock levels of packing materials (boxes, labels, tape etc) and organise top-ups where required
- Proactively chase outstanding samples, query discrepancies, remain fully up-to-speed with product additions, drops, changes and amends and update related documents (Tracker, Image Database) and Creative Production team
- Source and pack for all photography shoots including organising continuity lines and props, and where required, loans from stores / DC
- Coordinate and book transport for sample collections and deliveries, finding ways to improve efficiencies and costs
- Manage the sample and props storage facilitates ensuring they are tidy at all times and samples can be easily accessed and identified by the wider business
- Support Creative Production Manager with adhoc tasks
- Create style guides for cut out photography shoots, outlining photography required from the studio
- Support with model casting, including pulling samples, taking photographs, organisation of files and creating presentation documents.
- Organise and manage all samples for all shoots so all products are delivered on time and accurately
- Attend Lifestyle shoots, manage all sample-related activities on set and act as runner by supporting Creative Production Manager with on-set production
- Support on all the admin for shoots
- Manage post-production - Unpack from Lifestyle Photography shoots including organising returning products
- Organise return of cut-out photography samples, return any samples borrowed from other teams
- Manage the transition of samples between teams, tracking who has what and signing items in and out of the storage unit
- Manage our cut out photography database and drive approvals process by liaising with the studio and the design team
- Review the quality of cut out photography as it is added to the image database, feeding back to the studio with any improvements or amends
You must have the Right to Work in the UK