We are looking for an authentic and astute Product Development Assistant with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll report into the Product Development Manager and will be responsible for delivering supporting the Product Development, Sourcing and QA teams in maintaining key dates for samples, ensuring information is updated on system and developing supplier relationships.
This role is 40 hours per week, Full time, working flexibly in hybrid style from Piccadilly.
You’re a natural conversationalist with a passion for building relationships and a welcoming warmth. An expert organiser, you exceed expectations and are quick to do everything you can to deliver on them. You take the responsibility of being the face of our much-loved brand to heart, with a ‘digital-first’ mentality and a keen eye for opportunities to go the extra mile.
You’re commercially focused, with a strong grasp on KPI’s and how you personally deliver and maximise your department’s targets.
• Seasonally updating and maintaining Continuity and MFS packs.
• Sample comments for Continuity and MFS.
• Linking print to product and running skyline.
• Measuring and checking samples.
• Assisting with fittings/ sample reviews – photographing samples and updating CMTs.
• For Print & Webbing/Trim areas, organize and manage colour matrix, approval tracking and strike off’s.
• Managing all Style numbers to product. (internal ref. trade numbers)
• Updating CP/sample trackers as required.
• Sample Organisation - chasing & logging receipt
• Creating and maintaining fabric library per supplier
• Updating on style status.
• Ensuring all information is always up to date on relevant documents and systems.
• Sample management and organisation.
• Organised and efficient – ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated with a good capacity to work well with a team and build relationships across departments
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Flexible attitude to change.
• Basic computer (MS Office ) proficiency.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK