We are looking for an authentic and astute Operations Manager with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll report into the Head of Global Supply Chain and will be responsible for managing day to day operations at the UK DC working with our 3PL partner.
This role is 40 hours per week, Full time, working flexibly in hybrid style Piccadilly.
You’re a natural conversationalist with a passion for operations and a welcoming warmth. An expert manager, you’re adept at building relationships, you exceed expectations and are quick to do everything you can to deliver on them. You take the responsibility of being the face of our much-loved brand to heart, with a ‘digital-first’ mentality and a keen eye for opportunities to go the extra mile.
You’re commercially focused, with a strong grasp on KPI’s and how you personally deliver and maximise your department’s targets.
• Manage day to day operations at the UK DC working with our 3PL partner
• Oversee the inbound freight to UK DC working with our freight providers
• Represent CK trading channels to ensure all requirements and processes are understood and followed at the DC
• Manage and review DC Performance versus agreed KPIs/SLAs
• Define and deliver key optimisation projects to manage and reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and deliver service enhancements at the DC
• Engage and manage logistics providers to meet specific service standards at least cost and within budget. Strive to continuously improve operating standards and costs
• Lead courier tender negotiations for eCommerce & Wholesale
• Plan transport and associated UK warehousing operations with selected Logistics partners. Assure carrier capacity is available across the year to meet business objectives
• To assist with the planning of stock and implementation of S&OP process
• Maintain relevant master data and contract information
• Approve invoices versus contracted rates
• Design and implement appropriate solutions for new customers, new channels and changing business needs
• At least 3 years’ experience managing UK operations & Far East logistics
• Proven retail experience across Wholesale and eCommerce
• Previous experience working for a 3PL or 4PL provider is considered advantageous
• University degree in a numerate subject or relevant professional qualification is helpful
You must have the Right to Work in the UK