We are looking for an authentic and astute Sales Assistant with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will report into the Store Manager and will be responsible for delivering a warm and welcoming service to our customers, ensuring they each receive a personalized experience by recommending some of our pieces with your expert product knowledge. You’ll keep the store looking neat and organized, showcasing our hand painted designs to all.
This role is temporary until 31st August 2022, with immediate starts available.
You’re a natural conversationalist with a passion for customer service and a welcoming warmth. An expert seller, you exceed expectations and are quick to do everything you can to deliver on them. You take the responsibility of being the face of our much-loved brand to heart, with a ‘customer-first’ mentality and a keen eye for opportunities to go the extra mile.
You’re commercially focused, with a strong grasp on KPI’s and how you personally deliver and maximise your store’s targets. A confident Sales Assistant, you’re able to make carefully considered suggestions for your customers.
- Work with your team to create a customer-centric in-store experience, that prioritises brand experience and puts service first
- Drive sales for your store against target, including conversion, ATV and UPT
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and communicate key features and benefits to your customers
- Be meticulously ‘house proud’, maintaining the highest of store standards to create ‘silent service’ that sparks joy and is easy to shop
- Work at pace to handle customer requests and orders efficiently, whilst aiming to close every customer interaction with a strengthened relationship with our brand
- Be a brand ambassador – a walking, talking embodiment of our brand values and the face of 27 years of brand history
- Have a sharp eye for the operational flow of your store, making sure stock replenishment is carried out regularly and efficiently, knowing your best sellers and notifying management of low stock levels
- Adhere to all store security, loss prevention and cash handling procedures.
- Make sure store health and safety aspects are continually adhered to for the safety of the team and all customers
- A keen passion for our brand and enthusiasm for our product
- A confident, highly motivated, outgoing individual with a natural skill for building relationships
- An interest in fashion and/or interiors combined with the ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Great attention to detail with a strong track record of punctuality prioritisation
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK