We are looking for an authentic and astute Channel Allocator with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll report into the Senior Channel Merchandiser and will be responsible for allocating stock to our Flagship and the Outlet stores, making sure they receive replenishment.
This role is 40 hours per week, full time, working flexibly in hybrid style.
You’re a natural conversationalist with a passion for allocation and a welcoming warmth. You exceed expectations and are quick to do everything you can to deliver on them. You take the responsibility of being the face of our much-loved brand to heart, with a ‘digital-first’ mentality and a keen eye for opportunities to go the extra mile.
You’re commercially focused, with a strong grasp on KPI’s and how you personally deliver and maximise your department’s targets.
Retail Stores & Ecommerce Allocation
- Allocate stock to our Flagship and the Outlet stores, making sure they receive replenishment.
- Maintain stock accuracy across all channels.
- Using store level sales forecasts, create replenishment plans to ensure forecasts are achievable
- Measure and react to store/channel variations – e.g. trends, sizing, pricing, sales phasing etc.
- Partner with store teams to control department and store inventory parameters in line with new product launches, markdown activity, promotions etc.
- Partner with IT to ensure all systems fully support allocation and replenishment requirements
- Update the trade and promotional calendar for Outlets and Flag
- In conjunction with the merchandising team and the senior channel merchandiser, manage markdowns and promotions for outlet stores
- Assist in the production of weekly trade reports for the retail stores in an agreed format
Franchise, Wholesale and Online Marketplace Support
- Support the Franchise and wholesale teams with inventory requirements to ensure optimisation of orders
- Work with the senior channel merchandiser and merchandising teams to identify and collate excess inventory to use for fast track new wholesale opportunities
- Manage inventory flow between channels for online marketplaces
- Analyse inventory levels and sku counts across all global DC’s and highlight issues and opportunities for liquidation
- Assist in the production of weekly trade reports for Next Platform Plus/Market Places in an agreed format
- Support the teams with general administrative tasks
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- IT Proficient – good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of shop operations / retail shop floor experience
- Excellent cross functional working skills
You must have the Right to Work in the UK