We are looking for an authentic and astute Buying & Merchandising Admin Assistant, with a passion for Cath Kidston.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Cath Kidston is a very British brand that always looks on the bright side of life. With a glass-so-full-it’s-spilling-over-the-sides approach and a playful humour, we started in 1993 with a small shop in West London selling car boot finds and vintage fabric, and now have adventures all over the world.
For nearly 30 years, our hand-drawn prints have set alight the hearts and minds of the Great British public – and beyond – making us a household name. We like to think of our products as portable sunshine, lifelong reminders to find the extraordinary in the everyday.
As we leap into a new era of Cath Kidston, we’re looking for the right people to help us make it all happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Buying & Merchandising Assistant is responsible for supporting the Senior Buyer and Merchandiser with analytics, research, communication and administrative activities across given categories.
This role is 40 hours per week, working flexibly in hybrid style from home and our lovely new offices in Farringdon, London.
The role requires:
- Merchandising Plan. Manage and maintain the range plan throughout product lifecycle with responsibility for accuracy, timely completion and transfer of information across departments. Responsible for analysis of information in order to gauge performance across targets and KPIs.
- Commercialization. Proactively manage product status to meet critical path timelines and decisions, driving product commercialization requirements (i.e., cost, etc) through accurate and timely communication cross functionally. Compile Look Books for IBF and other trading fairs.
- Buying Mindset. Support buying plan with analytics, historical reporting and building reports for communication and milestone meetings
- Trade Focus. Build reports and support analytics for weekly and seasonal trade meetings and recaps.
- Communication. Partner cross functionally and exemplify strong verbal, written and analytical communication
You are a great fit for the role if you:
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Are self motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Have strong time management skills and are able to work to deadlines
- Are an effective communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Are a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Are passionate about Cath Kidston
- Have experience of working in an entry level role within Retail, Buying & Merchandising or Administration
You must have the Right to Work in the UK